iCrimp CRQ03 Debur & Depth Gauge Tool for Push-Fit Fittings, Disconnect Tool for Push to Connector Fittings
About this item
- Purpose: CRQ03 is all-in-1 Push-Fit installation tool designed to accurately mark depth and deburr the outside of the pipe to ensure proper installation when using the Push-To-Connect Fittings
- Compatibility: For use with 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch pipe. Compatible with CPVC, PEX and copper tubing
- Pipe Deburring Tool: Deburr pipe with a simple rotation of the tubing once inserted. Ideal for deburring the outside of tubing to remove any sharp sections or burrs to ensure proper seal when using Push Fit Fittings
- Insertion Depth Gauge: Use depth gauge to draw a pencil line on outside of the pipe. This line shows how far pipe should be pushed into universal fitting
- Compact Design: Approved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels. Designed for hydronic heating as well as potable water distribution. Perfect tool for anyone frequently using Push-Fit fittings. Lightweight plastic construction
CRQ03 Push to Connect Fitting Debur & Gauge Tool
CRQ03 pipe deburring and depth setting tool is designed for use with Copper, PEX, or CPVC Pipe. The tool will Insert pipe into appropriate slot from 1/4 in. to 1 in. Pipe and rotate tool to debur the pipe, then mark a ring around the pipe to indicate proper depth for Push-to-Connect Fitting to ensure a perfect seal. It's also highlighted with an auxiliary function of disconnecting 1/2'', 3/4'' and 1'' push fit fittings.
- Plastic construction.
- Removes burrs from pipe to ensure proper seal when using push-fit / push to connect fittings.
- All-in-one gauge measures proper installation depth for universal PEX push-to-connect fittings.
- For use with 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch pipe.
- Compatible with CPVC, PEX and copper tubing.