iCrimp Combo Angle Head Pex Pipe Plumbing Crimping Tool
About this item
- All-in-One PEX Piping Tool Kit: IWS-1234C PEX plumbing kit is designed to make copper crimp ring and copper sleeves connections in sizes 1/2-inch to 3/4-inch. The tool set includes PEX crimping tool(1), PEX cutter(1), 1/2’’ copper crimp ring(20), 3/4’’ copper crimp ring(10).
- Patented Copper Crimp Ring: Annealed copper crimp rings are used to secure PEX piping to F1807 Brass or PPSU fittings. Designed for longevity and durability.
- PEX Crimping Tool: Dual cavity plumbing PEX crimping tool for PEX Copper Crimp Rings 1/2" & 3/4". Allows for a one-handed crimp. Angle head design is useful for working overhead and in tight areas as it easily fits between joists.
- PEX Cutter: Shear cutter tool ideal for cutting tubing for water applications. Its spring-loaded handle opens easily so you can make multiple cuts quickly and accurately. Cuts through PEX tubings like butter.
- Compatibility: Ideal for connecting copper crimp rings made to ASTM F1807 standard (Sioux Chief, Watts, Nibco and other brands) with crimp style brass and poly PEX fittings manufactured to ASTM F1807/F877 or F2159 standards respectively (Everhot, Nibco, Watts, Apollo, etc.).
1. 1 pc IWS-1234W PEX Pipe Crimping Tool
2. 1 pc PEX Pipe Cutter
3. 1 pc Go/No-Go Gauge
4. 20 pcs 1/2-inch Copper Rings
5. 10 pcs 3/4-inch Copper Rings
1. Pull back on the moving handle and open the jaws fully (tool does not work like pliers, do not force the handles apart.
2. Position jaws squarely around the ring.
3. Gently let the handles open to close the jaws on the ring.
4. Squeeze handles together to complete the crimp. ONE CRIMP ONLY!
5. Pull back on the moving handle to release jaws from the crimped ring.
6. Measure the crimped ring with "GO-No GO" gauge(included).