iCrimp IWC-1424AB Wire Crimping Tool for Weather Pack Terminals, Metri Pack Connectors, Open Barrel Terminals, Stamped Contacts with Built-in Wire Stripper and Wire Cutter
by iCrimp Tools
Original price $20.99 - Original price $20.99
Original price $20.99
$20.99 - $20.99
Current price $20.99
- IWC-1424AB is a combination of IWS-1424A Open Barrel Crimper and IWS-1424B Weather Pack Crimper. It’s also upgraded with built-in wire stripper and wire cutter AWG20-10.
- Weather Pack Crimper: Suits for Weather-Pack, Metri-Pack 150 Sealed, Metri-Pack 150 Unsealed, Metri-Pack 280 Sealed, Metri-Pack 280 Unsealed. IWC-1424AB crimper is designed to crimp the terminals and seals found in the Metri-Pack and Weather Pack series.
- Open Barrel Crimper: IWC-1424AB also served as open barrel crimp tool crimps AWG 14-24 non-insulated, open barrel terminals, also known as OEM terminals from Molex, TE, Delphi, Deutsch. It’s also capable of crimping Deutsch stamped pins and sockets, Size 16, AWG14 to AWG 18.
- Two Step Crimping: Crimps conductor and insulation portion of contacts in separate cavities. Tool must be closed twice to complete termination. IWC-1424AB is a 7 cavity wire crimper for a variety of crimping range.
- Applications: IWC-1424AB allows the automotive DIYer to install weather-tight connectors with tools that were previously only available to the professionals. Replace damaged factory-installed connectors or add accessories while maintaining full factory wire harness integrity. A must have tool for making OEM wires and harness.