iCrimp SN-025 F Crimp D-sub, Dupont Connector Crimp Tool AWG 28-18(0.1-1mm²)
About this item
- Purpose: SN-025 is designed to crimp 28-18 AWG open barrel stamped and formed terminal which features two triangular insulation tabs.
- Capability: Ideal for 2.5mm, 2.54mm, 3.96mm pitch stamped servo, PCB and D-sub terminals from Dupont, Amphenol, Molex.
- Applications: Used to connect electrical wires on rechargeable battery packs, battery balancers, Arduino, 3D printers, and radio controlled servos.
- Ratcheting Mechanism: Ratcheting style crimpers ensure consistent crimping pressure as they must be cycled through their full range for the jaws to crimp and then release the terminal.
- SN-28B VS SN-025: SN-025 is a variation of SN-28B. It makes B profile crimps over wire cord and O profile crimps over wire insulation, ensures a reliable gas tight crimp termination.
iCrimp SN-025 Dupont Crimping Tool
Designed with the operator in mind, the SN-025 Micro Crimp tool provides optimum crimping results with minimum effort thanks to its toggle lever operation for controlling all tool functions.
For use with wrapped around style Dupont, Molex, Harwin, Amphenol connectors, perfectly protects insulation without any damage.