iCrimp 1/2 Inch 90 Degree Elbow(5 Count), Push to Connect/Push-Fit Plumbing Pipe Connector for PEX, PERT, Copper, CPVC Tubes
About this item
- Push to Connect Elbow Fitting: The 1/2-in Push-Fit elbow allows you to make a 90 degree connection to any combination of 1/2-in copper, CPVC or PEX pipe. Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability.
- Fast Connection: Cut, push, done. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal.
- Quick Disconnection: Push-Fit ftiings are removal and reusable using a disassembly tool. IWISS CRQ01 disconnect tong is recommended.
- Applications: Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panel. Ideal for use in potable water, plumbing, water heaters and hydronic heating systems.
- Performance: Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C). Meets cUPC requirements, NSF listed.
1/2'' x 1/2'' Push-Fit Elbow Fittings(5 PCS)
1/2 inch 90-degree elbow is the easiest plumbing fitting to join any combination of Copper, PEX, CPVC, pipe together. It features easy to disconnect and reconfigure the system with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required, Its as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by specially-formulated O-ring. Once inserted, The stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. This push-to-connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required.
Recommended Tool: CRQ03 push to connect fitting gauge tool.
Use the IWISS CRQ03 to debur & gauge accessible pipes.
Recommended Tool: CRQ01 disconnect tong.
CRQ01 disconnect tong is the easiest way to disconnect brass Push to Connect fittings in hard to reach places where it canbe tough to get leverage on the release collar.