iCrimp 3/4-in Push Fit Coupling, Brass No Lead Push to Connect Fitting 5 Count), Use with PEX, Copper, PERT, CPVC Tubings
About this item
- Purpose: 3/4-in x 3/4-in brass Push-Fit coupling is used to connect two pieces of same-sized pipe together, making PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and / or HDPE pipe in any combination.
- Applications: Ideal for use in potable water, plumbing, water heaters and hydronic heating systems. Can be installed on wet or dry lines and pressure tested immediately, no waiting on soldered joints to cool or solvents to dry.
- Fast Connection: Cut, push, done. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal.
- Quick Disconnection: Push-Fit ftiings are removal and reusable using a disassembly tool. IWISS CRQ01 disconnect tong is recommended.
- Performance: Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C). Meets cUPC requirements, NSF listed.
3/4-in Push-to-Connect Coupling Splice
3/4 inch brass Push-Fit couplers/coupling/splicer are used to connect two pieces of pipe together. Push-Fit Fittings provide for simple installations and long-lasting reliability. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE piping, IWISS fittings are certified to NSF 61, IAPMO listed for use in both potable-water and select hydronic-heating applications. NSF 372 listed, made from Lead-free brass suitable for all no-lead potable water installations. Dezincification-resistant (DZR) brass resists corrosion from exposure to a wide variety of water conditions.
No special tools, No soldering, No crimping or glue. Push to connect design provides an efficient application that saves time and money. Just push to create a watertight seal. Pre-lubricated for fast and easy connection.
Push to Connect fittings fit PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe and connects them in any combination- even on wet lines.
EPDM O-Ring Seals
Designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required.