iCrimp Angle PEX Crimper for 1/2-inch & 3/4-inch PEX Copper Crimp Rings and Barbed PEX Fitting, c/w PEX Tubing Cutter & Go/No-Go Gauge
About this item
- Tight Space PEX Crimping Tool: IWS-C PEX copper ring crimper tool set is used to connect 1/2’’ & 3/4’’ PEX copper crimp rings with barb PEX fittings. Crimp result meets ASTM F1807 standard.
- PEX Tubing Cutter: IWISS PPR PEX cutter is an easy to use, great value cutting tool to handle cutting 1/8 in., 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 3/4 in., and 1 in. PEX A, B, C pipe. Use this PEX pipe cutting tool to create a clean and burr free cut for either Push to Connect PEX fittings or brass crimp fittings.
- Go/No-Go Gauge: Connections may be checked for security using the Go/No-Go Gauge (included). Each clamp ring shall be gauged to ensure that it has been crimped properly and for the accuracy of the tool.
- Compact Design: The angled head allows easier access to connections in tight spaces. There are no loose components, jaws to change, or adjustments to be made to create a connection.
- Smooth Mechanism: Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required. Hardened steel construction ensures reliability and durability.
Details: Package contains:
1. 1/2" Pex Pipe pressing tool
2. 3/4" Pex Pipe pressing tool
3. Go-No/Go Calibrate Gauge
4. Pex pipe cutter
HOW TO MAKE CRIMP CONNECTORS
STEP 1 Squarely cut tubing with the pipe cutter. Burrs, jagged or irregular cuts may result in an improper connection.
STEP 2 Slide the correct sized copper crimp ring over the PEX tubing
STEP 3 Insert the fitting into the tubing up to the fitting shoulder
STEP 4 Using a calibrated crimp tool for the correct sizer, center the crimping tool jaws over the ring. HOLD THE TOOL AT 90° to the fitting and close the jaws completely. Crimp only one time. If crimped more than once, you must cut the connection and begin at Step 1.