iCrimp IWS-2412M Open Barrel Crimping Tools Works on AWG24-12 JAM, Molex, Tyco, JST Terminals and Connectors
About this item
- Purpose: IWS-2412M open barrel crimper tool is designed to crimp non-insulated open barrel, OEM-style terminals. Perfect for servo lead connectors and some other RC crimp connectors.
- Capability: 0.21-3.31m㎡, AWG 24-12. IWS-2412M does many sizes like U-barrel or stamped style terminals. Perfect crimps pins such as Molex KK,Picoblade series, etc.
- Ultra-precision: 5 Die Widths: 2.2mm, 2.5mm, 2.8mm, 3.1mm, 3.4mm and double-hinge mechanism that keeps the jaws parallel for a straight crimping engagement and ensures excellent and accurate crimps.
- Ergonomic Design: Carbon steel with black oxide for rust resistant protect. Two component materials TPR+PP handles, light and compact, provide comfortable using experience and reduce fatigue when crimps. Spring loaded handles for easy operation and storage.
- Applications: Used to connect electrical wires on rechargeable battery packs, battery balancers, battery eliminator circuits, 3D printers, and radio controlled servos.
Details: The IWS-2412 crimping pliers are our latest new design pliers, which works on AWG 24-12 open barrel terminals and connectors. Double-hinge mechanism and ultra-precise jaw provide reliable and accurate connections every time. This crimping tools works on typical JAM, Molex, JST and Tyco terminals and other U-barrel terminals and connectors.
Application: ioen barrel connector
Package includes :
1 x IWS-2412 Crimping Tool