iCrimp Wire Rope Crimping Tool for Aluminum Crimping Loop Sleeve, Two Barrel Ferrule,3/64 to 1/8-inch, Wire Rope Swaging Tool Kit with Wire Rope Cutter
About this item
- Purpose: Designed for crimping copper and aluminum oval sleeves and stopping sleeves. Features drop-forged high grade alloy tool steel jaws with special heat-treatment, which assures a tight and clean compression on each crimping.
- Capacity: Hand Swaging Tool with Cutter swages and cuts up to 1/8'' wire ropes. 3/64'', 1/16'', 5/64'', 3/32'',7/64'', 1/8'' capacity.
- Ideal for aluminum and copper end sleeves, oval sleeves, duplex. Not designed for coated wire. Peel wire rope coating before swaging.
- All tool components are carbon steel and heat treated for maximum life. Smooth actuation mechanism allows secure connections with minimal force required
- Applications: Fence Crimping Tool Fishing, Railing, Decking, DIY Balustrade, DIY Projects, Clotheslines, Outdoor Shades or Hanging String Lights.
Wire Rope Swaging Tool & Wire Rope Cutter
IWS-1608M wire rope crimping tool is designed to crimp compression sleeves for loop and cap splices in a wide range of wire sizes. All tool components are carbon steel and heat treated for maximum life.
- For 3/64'', 1/16'', 5/64'', 3/32'',7/64'', 1/8'' diameter wire.
- Designed for copper and aluminum oval sleeves, end sleeves, Duplex.
- High carbon construction.
- Easily adjusted in the field.
CWR-35 wire rope cutter is a compact & ratcheting cutter that is capable of cutting up to 1/8'' wire ropes.
Engineered for field conditions, IWISS toggle-action tools are manufactured from alloyed forged steel with specially hardened working surfaces. Tools are designed to create maximum metal flow of the splicing sleeve around the wire or conductor. This results in splices that are strong and reliable. The toggle-action mechanism produces perfect splices with a minimum of handle force.
Swaging is a process that terminates the end of a wire rope, either by creating an eye loop or simply adding a stopping point on the wire. A Cable Swager is the tool that you use to complete this process, along with a ferrule or swage sleeve.
What's Swager Cavity?
Cavities refer to the amount notches on the head of your tool for different sizes of swage sleeves. IWS-1608M wire rope swager has up to six notches for multipurpose use across different swage sleeve sizes and levels of compression.
How to Maintain a Swaging Tool?
- Keep Your Bolts Tight
- Keep Your Swager Properly Adjusted
- Clean And Lubricate All Moving Parts Regularly