iCrimp AP-50BI Battery Cable Ring Terminal Crimper for 8, 6, 4, 2AWG Copper Cable Lugs, Heavy Duty Wire Lugs and Battery Cable Ends
About this item
- Purpose: AP-50BI battery cable terminal crimping tool is designed to crimp 8, 6, 4, 2AWG copper / tinned eyelets in special trapezoid profile.
- Suitable for: Heavy duty wire lugs, battery cable ends, bare copper eyelets, tubular ring terminal connectors.
- Rotary Die Set: Rotating color coded jaw allows easy identification and one hand die change.
- Ratchet mechanism assures a full cycle crimp before releasing and provides stable platform for repeatable terminations. Release trigger helps clear mis-crimps and obstructions easily.
- Comfort grip handles helps reduce fatigue during common use. Eccentric adjustment button to adjust the tool to obtain the proper force value.
- Applications: Commercial Vehicles include emergency vehicles, generator sets (Gensets), recreational vehicles, trucks, cranes, and lifting equipment.
Details: The ICrimp AP-50BI is a mechanical full cycle ratchet tool that can accommodate copper compression connectors for #8AWG through #2AWG copper conduct. Tool comes with a color coded die wheel which rotates to provide a proper match of the die and connector. A ratchet mechanism assures the tool must complete a full cycle before releasing.