iCrimp Copper Tubing Cutter, 3/16-inch to 1-1/4-inch Tube Cutter, for Stainless Steel, CSST Tubing Cutter with 2 Pack Replacement Blades
About this item
- Metallic Tubing Cutter: CT-532 pipe and tubing cutter is designed for cutting copper, brass, aluminium, thin-walled steel, 5 - 32mm(3/16’’ to 1-1/4’’). Made from aluminum alloy and Wear-resistant steel blades ensures a durable and sturdy usage. Ergonomic knobs reduce fatigue.
- Neat Cutting: This pipe cutter makes fast, easy cuts in standard pipes. With clean, no burrs and smooth cuts on copper tubes and corrugated stainless steel tubing without deforming the peaks of corrugations.
- Smooth Operation: Professional Tubing Cutter features an accurate 6-roller tracking system. This keeps the tube from threading and helps eliminate spiraling. The rollers and the blade utilize ball bearings for smoother action on thin stainless steel, all soft tubes like aluminum, copper, and PVC.
- Free Cutter Wheel: Replacement blade is constructed with high carbon steel for long life. Precision grinding delivers a sharp cutting edge. Optimized for cutting copper tubing.
- Applications: Perfect for industrial plumbing, HVAC applications, this pipe cutter high grade cast malleable steel frame and hardened alloy steel rollers for added durability. Also ideal for installation of Sharkbite Push to Connector fittings when creating copper tubing diversions.
2 pack of Replacement Blades for this tube Cutter.
The rollers and the blade utilize ball bearings for smoother action.
Made from aluminum alloy and Wear-resistant steel blades ensures a durable and sturdy usage.
Capacity from 1/8-inch-1-1/8-inch (4 - 32mm). Adjustable cutting depth designed for fast and safe cutting.
With clean, no burrs and smooth cuts on copper tubing and stainless-steel tubing without deforming the peaks of corrugations.