iCrimp F2098 Ratchet One Hand PEX Cinch Clamp Fastening Tools for Clamping Pipe Tubing 3/8,1/2, 3/4,5/8 and 1-inch Stainless Steel Clamps with Holster
About this item
- Purpose: BJ0010C PEX cinch tool is designed for the creating secure stainless steel pinch clamp connections in combination with PEX barb fittings within PEX piping systems.
- One Hand Operation: One-handed gripping keeping the other hand free to hold a flashlight, ladder or pipe.
- Secure Connection: The clamp tool will not release from the clamp ring unless a properly-secured connection has been made. The tool is factory calibrated and all clamp connections conform to the ASTM F2098 standard.
- Applications: Ideal for use in tight spaces such as manifold installations, under closet potable water plumbing.
1. Auto release when full cinch.
2. Plumbing Tools fits all PEX cinch clamps except for Zurn Quick Clamp.
3. Used with any ASTM F2098 stainless steel clamps from any manufacturer.
4. This tool is factory adjusted and does not require any additional calibration or adjustment.
5. Work with Stainless Steel Clamps of sizes 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 1" with GO-NO/GO Gauge.
1 X PEX CINCH Clamp Tools
1 X Go-No/GO Gauge
1 X Holster
1 X Operation Instruction