iCrimp IWS-38 Crimper for AWG 8-2 Works for Non-Insulated Terminals and Butt/Splice/Open/Plug Connectors for Auto Electrical, Motorcycle Wiring Repairs
About this item
- 【General Features】Precision ratchet system makes it stable to hold terminals. Elastomer grips fit comfortably in hand. Durable dies made of chrome-molybdenum steel.
- 【Color Marks】Colored size marks help you to check the size of crimping die even in the environment where is unsufficiently lightly and improve your work efficiency.
- 【Capability】Crimps non-insulated 8 to 2 AWG solderless terminals and connectors for for auto electrical, marine and motorcycle wiring repairs or loom assembly.
- 【All Tests Passed】Continuous durability test 30,000 times. Tensile test. Salt water spraying. Heat aging. Electrical resistance. Vibration fatigue.
- 【Satisfaction】 -IWISS products are backed by an unmatched reliability and consistency, coming with quality assurance you can trust. If you meet any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Non-Insulated Terminal Crimp Tools
Non-insulated terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate single or twin wires, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. Non-insulated is best suited when special performance or installation characteristics are not needed. IWISS non-insulated connector crimping tools are high leverage crimpers designed to work on non-insulated ring and spade terminals, butt connectors.
- The long arms require minimal force to make a strong crimp on your connectors.
- The ratcheting design ensures a proper crimp is made every time.
- The tool features a quick release if you need to abort your crimp mid-termination.
- Commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, but can also be used in other various electrical applications.