iCrimp IWS-6 Non-insulated Terminal Crimping Tool for AWG 16 to AWG 10 Non-Insulated Terminals and Butt/Spice/Open/Plug Connectors for Auto Electrical
About this item
- Precision ratchet system makes it stable to hold terminals. Elastomer grips fit comfortably in hand. Durable dies made of chrome-molybdenum steel.
- Colored size marks help you to check the size of crimping die even in the environment where is unsufficiently lightly and improve your work efficiency.
- Crimps non-insulated 16-10 AWG solderless terminals and connectors for for auto electrical, marine and motorcycle wiring repairs or loom assembly.
- Continuous durability test 30,000 times. Tensile test. Salt water spraying. Heat aging. Electrical resistance. Vibration fatigue.
Non-Insulated Terminal Crimp Tools
Non-insulated terminals that are used to mate, connect, or terminate single or twin wires, while allowing for a connection to a screw or stud type electrical connection. Non-insulated is best suited when special performance or installation characteristics are not needed. IWISS non-insulated connector crimping tools are high leverage crimpers designed to work on non-insulated ring and spade terminals, butt connectors.
- The long arms require minimal force to make a strong crimp on your connectors.
- The ratcheting design ensures a proper crimp is made every time.
- The tool features a quick release if you need to abort your crimp mid-termination.
- Commonly used in automotive and marine vehicles, but can also be used in other various electrical applications.