iCrimp Battery Cable Lug Crimping Tool for 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0 AWG Heavy Duty Wire Lugs, Battery Terminal, Copper Lugs with Wire Shear Cutter
About this item
- Large Wire Crimper: HX-50BI battery cable ring terminal crimper is designed to crimp 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0 gauge battery lugs, making secure connection with cables, electrical appliances, and other power mechanisms in harsh-duty environments.
- Rotating Die Set: EDM cutting dies are more dimensionally accurate than stamped dies, prevent inaccurate crimps. Compact rotation die for effortless die changing. Size Coded Crimping: When properly crimped, the die code number will be embossed on the connector for easy inspection to determine if correct die and connector combination were used.
- Hex-Crimp Result: Hexagonal crimping is a strong mechanical connection, creating large area of high pressure contact between cable and connector which in turn results in low resistance and high pull-out values.
- Applications: Commercial Vehicles include emergency vehicles, generator sets (Gensets), recreational vehicles, trucks, cranes, and lifting equipment.
- LK-60A Cable Cutter: Made of chrome vanadium steel with induction-hardened & beveled cutting edges for maximum strength and durability. Shear-type jaw for easily cutting through aluminum and copper cable up to 1/0 AWG. Not for use on steel or ACSR type cable.
Description of crimper: The crimber is robust and in high quality Crimper is lightweight and easy to carry
Length of crimper: approx. 390 mm
Width of crimper: approx. 14.2 cm
Thickness of crimper: approx. 4.2 cm
Weight of crimper: approx. 1.3 kg
Material of crimper: metal
Setting levels of crimper: 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0 AWG
Contents Include: 1x Crimping Tool 1 X Cable Cutter