iCrimp AP-11 Wire Crimping Tool for 15, 30 and 45 Amp Contacts DC Power Connector Modular Power Connector Kit
About this item
- Purpose: AP-11 crimping tool is designed to crimp 15/30/45AMP quick disconnect power terminal connectors. Making quick connection of red/black battery connector modular power connectors.
- The high leverage crimper crimps 10-20 AWG power contacts via 3 crimping jaws: (15AMP) 20-16 AWG, (30AMP) 14-12 AWG, (45AMP) 10 AWG.
- Secure Connection: Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimping. Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time. Release any work in progress with the ratchet release knob.
- High current rating: Qualified crimps provides minimal contact resistance at high currents, ensuring power connectors will safely handle higher loads or surges.
- Applications: Quick disconnect power connectors for VHF/UHF radios, automotive, two-way radios, sound equipment, fast charging portable power station, robot builder.
Designed to provide a positive crimp on the Anderson Powerpole AMP 15, 30 and 45 Connectors.
Built-in contact positioner that holds the contact during crimp.
Ratchet mechanism assures proper crimps every time.
Provides the highest strength and the lowest resistance connections possible.
Perfect Crimping Result for Anderson Powerpole Connectors.