iCrimp SN-58B 0.25-1.5mm²,AWG24-16 Non-insulated Crimper for Dupont Jumper Wire EPS PCIE SATA PINS MOLEX JST Terminals
About this item
- Purpose:SN-58B crimper tool is designed to crimp 24-16 AWG non-insulated open barrel, OEM-style terminals and wire splices.
- Capability:SN-58B wire crimping tool has a wide range of crimping capacity. It’s capable of crimping 2.5mm, 2.54mm, 2.8mm, 3.96mm, 4.8mm and 6.3mm pitch open barrel terminals from JST, Dupont, Molex, Amon, Amphenol, etc.
- Multiple Crimp Cavities: SN-58B is a combination of SN-28B and SN-48B crimping tools. It features 4 double crimp stations that simultaneously crimp the wire and insulation all in one action.
- Ratcheting Mechanism: To ensure a perfect crimp, the open barrel crimper will not disengage until a uniform crimp is completed or the quick release lever is triggered.
- Applications: Arduino, 3D printer, PCB, jumper wire and other electronic DIY projects.
SN-58B Dupont Pin Crimp Tool with EDM Processed Jaw
Ensure that the tool and dies are clean by wiping them with a clean, soft cloth. Remove any debris with a clean, soft brush. Do not use objects that could damage the tool. When not in use, keep handles closed to prevent objects from becoming lodged in the crimping dies, and store in a clean, dry area.
The crimping dies should be inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they have not become worn or damaged. Inspect the crimp sections for flattened, chipped, worn, or broken areas. If damage or abnormal wear is evident, the tool must be replaced.